WHO YOU ARE
You have a relentless passion for enabling high-quality technology services today and in the future. You feel highly motivated and energized when working in an agile ever-changing environment where you operate both independently, interdependently and cross functions in a truly collaborative way. You see endless possibilities and has a hunger to create the future within technology by embracing innovative ways of working. Leading, inspiring and i... Visa mer
WHO YOU ARE
You have a relentless passion for enabling high-quality technology services today and in the future. You feel highly motivated and energized when working in an agile ever-changing environment where you operate both independently, interdependently and cross functions in a truly collaborative way. You see endless possibilities and has a hunger to create the future within technology by embracing innovative ways of working. Leading, inspiring and influencing people is important to you and you are keen to do so through our IKEA culture and values.
We believe you are experienced in technology transformational change in large, fast moving organizations. Moreover, you have at least 5-10 years of progressive and diverse experience in software development, technology architecture or IT Foundation Service Delivery. You are well-familiar working with DevOps concepts, tools and ways of working as part of agile software defined Infrastructure delivery. Your business acumen is strong, so is your leadership skills. When you lead, you lead by example with high credibility and sound pragmatic judgment, ensuring all stakeholders agendas are well balanced.
In addition, you have extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas:
· transforming and optimizing processes, behaviors and areas of technology
· leading and motivating large technology-focused organizations
· technical architecture and disciplines of enterprise digital development
· deep technology understanding of areas of responsibility
· cost drivers and effective leveraging of service delivery as well as the commercial consequences of technical decisions
· modern and information technology trends and directions
· efficient communication (both written and verbal) and collaboration on all levels within a technology landscape
Management experience with a team of similar size and impact as well as knowledge with the IKEA brand, culture, values and way of working will benefit you and is therefore preferred.
You will be the one leading and owning initiatives and movements to create a modern digital foundation. You will lead focusing on people, processes and technologies within the Core Digital Infrastructure Area to ensure that they deliver outcomes that support the goals of the IKEA business.
When managing stakeholders across teams and functions’ needs to reach agreement in conflicting priorities, you will be there to balance those needs. The Technology Services strategy and roadmap needs to continuously evolve, and you will be collaborating with relevant consumers to collect the relevant input. The Technology Service Area Assets require management, you will be there to maximize the use and profit potentials!
Furthermore, you will:
· manage and proactively transform services that are important to build the digital infrastructure foundation at IKEA enabling delivery of applications and products
· enable customer and co-worker experience through intelligent infrastructure responding to user needs
· manage big number of Bought Services and Supplier relationships
· grow IKEA through empowering co-workers who will connect effectively, increase speed, share knowledge, collaborate, and learn continuously to serve the customer better
· drive the development and implementation of the Service Area roadmap and the Service Offering
· lead the operational activities and daily running of all the Services within the Area, ensuring that they meet the defined Service Level Agreements
· proactively enable the transformation of Technology Services, building industry leading Technology Capabilities
· manage service area budget, e.g. budget and forecasts, follow up cost development and proactively drive improvements in cost efficiency
· represent Technology Services externally and act as key internal leader for our Digital Agenda
· identify cross-functional dependencies beyond the area and remove blockers when needed across consumer groups
· manage risks and ensure compliance with license agreements and applicable laws and regulations
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services using new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
In this role you report to the Technology Services Manager.
The role is based in Helsingborg or Älmhult.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have questions regarding the role, please contact acting Digital Technology Manager Bryant Noice at [email protected]
For questions regarding the recruitment process or other practicalities please get in touch with recruiter Sam Foged Jensen at [email protected]
We continuously review applications, hence encouraging you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than July 15th. We look forward to receiving your application!
Our primary concern since the outbreak of corona virus has been the health and safety of our co-workers and candidates. Because of this, we have adapted our recruiting processes to be fully digital.
We would love to meet our candidates face to face, but to prevent the spread of the virus this recruitment will be handled through digital appointments and solutions. Visa mindre